1. HOW DOES THE PICK UP AND DROP OFF AT THE AIRPORT WORK.
Your rental car will be available at the airport, full of fuel, with a complementary driver to come back to Jaco if you wish and as long as your rental is minimum of 1 week . Returning your rental to the airport can be arranged by picking up the driver at the Zuma office in Jaco and he will drive you and your rental to the airport or Hotel in proximity of the airport. You cover the pay tolls, parking lot fee on arrival, and refilling the vehicle on returning to the airport.
2. CAN YOU PICK ME UP LATE AT NIGHT or RETURN THE VEHICLE BEFORE OFFICE HOURS
YES, $25 / $50 extra, depending on the hour outside of our working hours
3. ARE THE INSURANCES INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE ?
4. I HAVE A CREDIT CARD THAT COVERS CAR RENTAL INSURANCES, DO YOU ACCEPT IT ?
YES. In this case you decline CDW so your credit card covers that side of our insurance. All the other insurances are covered by us with 0 deductible.
5. WHEN WOULD YOU CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD ?
The day you sign the contract, there will be $l000 deposit and the value of the rental frozen on your credit card during the entire time of the rental. Upon returning the vehicle, the rental is charged and the deposit is unblocked once the vehicle has been inspected.
6. CAN I USE SOMEONE ELSES CREDIT CARD?
NO. The contract holder needs to provide the credit card.
7. CAN I USE A DEBIT CAR
YES, We do accept debit cards but your bank will often take 3 weeks to reimburse the deposit.
8. ARE PRICES IN US DOLLARS ?
9. HOW DO I FIND THE DRIVER AT THE AIRPORT
The driver will be at the airport exit door with a sign with your name on it.
10 . WHAT ARE THE WORKING HOURS
11. AT WHAT TIME SHOULD I PICK UP THE DRIVER AT THE ZUMA OFFICE TO RETURN TO THE AIRPORT
At least 4 hrs. before departure time is recommended
12. CAN I DROP MY CAR OFF AT THE AIRPORT WITHOUT A DRIVER
YES. ZUMA must be notified 24 hrs. before.
13. 25 YEARS OLD MINIMUM RENTAL AGE